Sunday, February 1, 2009

Misery!

Heaven help me! DH gave me his cold and I am miserable. It is a full blown, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, blowing mess! I haven't had one of these for a while, (thank God). DH has caught another little bug, so we stayed home today instead of going to DS the younger's in-laws for Super Bowl fun.

So, here we sit, all alone, sneezing together and moaning over all of the Cardinal's mistakes. I would really love to see them win, but I have to be realistic; oh, but wouldn't it be something to see them take down the mighty Steelers? Okay, I am really softie a heart and I always root for the underdog, well, unless my favorite team is the favorite. Go Pack! LOL.

I may have to leave the house tomorrow for more tissues, LOL! I have gone through almost an entire box! It would be good to get out, but I don't want to spread the bug either. I wonder if those lotion tissues really are nicer to your nose? Mine is sore from all the blowing.

Woohoo! Arizona just scored a TD!!!!! That puts them within 6 of the Steelers! Do ya think, just maybe, they can pull it off? Come on Cardinals!!!

Sorry, I got just a little carried away, (tee hee). I do love the Superbowl commercials. There are some pretty good ones, especially Budweiser's. The horses are just too cute! The Pepsi commercial imitating McGuyver stinks, though.

Tonight really is ramblings, isn't it? I have spent a lot of time on my laptop the last couple of days just surfing stamping sites. In case I haven't mentioned it, my favorite is splitcoaststampers.com. For some reason the link didn't activate, sorry. They have some wonderful ideas, techniques, and groups. II belong to a couple of their groups and they really brighten my day! (Bless me! Twice!) There is a support group for people with clinical depression and it has been a blessing. The poster there understand what I have been going through and have great suggestions.

Okay, gonna stop now and take care of my poor nose. God Bless, y'all!

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: