Friday, February 6, 2009

Feeling Old!

Yesterday my baby turned 29! How the years fly. Just a few days ago it seems he was this adorable little boy playing peek-a-boo with us and now he is married and being responsible. I am so proud of him, and my others, for growing into such a neat young person. But, I still miss those little faces and sweet, sweet smiles. Oh, gotta stop! I'll have myself in tears if I don't. LOL (sort of anyway)
My youngest granddaughter called me today, with help from her mommy, to ask me to send her a letter. A little boy on one of her cartoons got a letter and she wants one too! She is too cute, I wish I could see her more often. At least I get to talk to her almost every day. So, I am glad I got Valentine's cards made for all four of them today. I created a disaster in the craft room but I finished them in one sitting. There is glitter everywhere, I even found some on my DH after I hugged him! Now I just have to mail them, along with some candy I bought each of them.

One week from today we leave for Nashville! I know I keep going on about it, but I really am excited. DH is too!

Keeping it short tonight!

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: