Friday, February 20, 2009

Home

Well, we are home after a week of warm weather. What a shock to the system when I got out of my car! It is COLD here and supposed to snow tonight. I want my beaches and sun back!

We had a lovely visit with DD and her family yesterday. I wish we all lived closer so we could spend more time together. Can I get mushy for a moment? Too late, I am anyway! LOL. DD, you have made me so proud of your skills as a parent. I love to watch you with your children and see the love they have for you.

For some reason, I am still having emotional swings and lots of tears!! This is getting really frustrating!!! I tear up for no reason and feel as though I could just sit down and bawl for hours. I DON'T like this!! I am usually such a happy person and the last few months are not ME! Fortunately, I made it through vacation without any major meltdowns. The walks on the beach were really good for me and helped my mood. Too bad it isn't warm enough here yet for long walks, (not for me anyway!).

We arrived home this morning to a coldish house. DH had the furnace set low while we were gone and it is still warming up. Believe it or not, I got myself moving and made a pot of soup. I think it helped me to warm up mentally as well as having the house feel warmer.

I am going to try working in my craft room this weekend. It sure would be nice to get it into a state where I can actually work. I have so much I would like to do and too many reasons not to do it. That would be one less excuse!

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: