Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I figured it out!





So, I finally figured out to post photos, yea!!!! I thought I would show off some photos of my grandbabies this time.
The top photo is my youngest grandchild, Danny. He is such a sweetie. When I "talk" to him on the phone, he kisses the phone as if he is kissing me! I think he loves me, lol! The next photo is his older sister, Ashley. They are only 1 year apart in age and he outweighs her. Ashley is so full of life. She has made up a song about coming to the farm. While she is walking down the sidewalk she spins in slow circles singing "cows, cows, cows. Baby cow, momma cow, moo. Cows, farm, cows, moo, moo, moo." Love it!!!
My oldest granddaughter, Caylie starts second grade on Thursday. That makes me feel really old for some reason. Her little sister, Emma is five and starts kindergarten this year. This photo iof the two of them is a couple of years old, but it is one of my favorites. I love their dark hair and blue eyes. Caylie is mostly calm and sensitive. Emma, on the other hand, has a fiery temper, but she gets over it quickly.
I love them all!!!!!
Til next time, bye!





No comments: