Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally!

I finally got some things done around here. Woohoo! DD and her two little ones went home on Tuesday morning. I am enjoying the quiet but I miss them so much! The last couple of days have been spent going through my clothes and getting rid of what I don't ever wear. It has been really hard to get rid of some things; especially those that still have the price tags on them. Hey, I never said I have the greatest taste, did I?

Monday night I went to a Stampin' Up meeting at my demonstrator's home. The meeting was for her monthly stamp club which I joined this summer. There are ten members and we meet once a month for 10 months. Each person picked a month to be the hostess, (I picked June). When you join you agree to spend a minimum of $20 so there is a guarantee of a $200 order. The person who chose the particular month gets all the hostess benefits. We also made three projects. It is a fun way to spend a couple of hours. I love stamping!

For some reason I am really tired all of a sudden and I feel sleepy. Gonna stop for tonight.

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: