Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I DID IT!

Well, I got started anyway! I am finally going through all my clothes and getting rid of things that don't work for me or fit. What a mess it will be for a couple of days, but it will be worth it. I have a really hard time getting rid of things; especially if they are in any way sentimental. When I am done I will have only the clothes I wear most of the time and a few key pieces. I may add a couple of new things occasionally but only if they fit well and I love them. Poor DH, he will have to live in the mess for a little while. But it will be nice to have it done! Then I can redecorate my bedroom. It still has the same paint we put on the walls about 35 years ago. There is some damage to the ceiling that occurred during the four years we didn't live in this house and a little damage on the north wall as well. I want to get both of those things fixed and get the whole room repainted. I am actually getting excited. When this is done, I need to get my craft room fixed up. It may be time to switch out my craft room to the little room at the top of the stairs and use the bigger room that it is in now for a bunk room for all the grandchildren.

DD is coming with the children at the end of the month for an undetermined length of time. They still are having trouble finding a house to buy. No one wants to accept a bid with a contingency written in. They ask for it because they are afraid the sale of their house could fall through. It isn't likely, but they would like to have all bases covered. I am going down to my oldest son's home this weekend for some quality time with them. My DIL has been wanting to learn digital scrapbooking for a while now. I haven't done as much lately as I would like but when all the wedding photos from last weekend are in I will finish up the wedding album.

Well, I guess it is time to get to bed. I have "things" to do tomorrow and I have been staying up way too late. Night!

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: