Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Final Photos of Craftroom





I took some last (maybe) photos of the craftroom. It is so nice to have everything right there when I am ready to make something. I can't believe that I have filled as many boxes of things to out as I have unpacked and put away. There is still stuff in the garage, but I am actually thinking I have almost everything I NEED as opposed to want. It has given me a sense of freedom!

I get to spend a few nights in Chicago this week. My daughter asked me to babysit on Friday night. I can't wait to spend time with her and her little ones. They are growing so fast!

Another decision that I have made to get back into serious photography. As a hobby, of course, but still important to me. I even used to enter my photos in the local fair. That might be fun to do once again.

Thanks for reading!
TTFN
Ginny

No comments: