Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Finally Made a Card!


I am so excited! The card posted here is the best I have ever done without copying someone else. All products are Stampin' Up except the ribbon which is from Michael's. Let me know what you think, okay? The new craft room has had a wonderful effect on me! I am also posting a photo of the fabrics to be used in the craft room for various items; a sewing machine cover, a sewing machine apron, a cushion cover and pillow cover for the chair. Can't wait to sew!!

Tomorrow my two older granddaughters come for their weekly summer visit. I am looking forward to this so much. There are things to do, places to go and people to see. And it is all more fun when the girls are here. The list of possiblities are endless; the zoo, shopping, an amusement park, Circus World Museum in Baraboo, Chuckee Cheese, going out for tea at a shop, making cookies, etc. We even have craft to do when they get bored. And food, OMG, I spent a fortune at the grocery store today. But I really wanted to have food on hand that they enjoy.

Well, I had better go. I need to be well rested when the darlings arrive. I love them SO much!

TTFN,
Ginny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card--I knew you were creative!
AL

Anonymous said...

card looks great Mommo!