Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Going Good!

Things are continuing to improve day by day, even though my mother says she doesn't see it. My DH helped me get started on my side of the bedroom again. Believe it or not, I am actually going to finish this time. I have almost all my clothes out of the room and I am going to start from scratch. The dresser drawers are pretty empty and so is my closet. I am only going to put back what I actually wear. That way I am not moving things from one place to another and I won't be overwhelmed by too much stuff. I had to promise DH not to go shopping to replace the things I get rid of, though! LOL!

Tomorrow I resume my counseling after a two week holiday break. I think I have done okay but I am so ready to resume. I had a horrible fight with my dear sister and I am hoping she'll forgive me. I won't go into it here, but it was really bad. We both overreacted and it really got nasty. Fights are horrible anyway, but I regret this one more than any we've ever had. If you read this, Sis, I love you and I'm so sorry.

I have also been working in my craftroom a little. It feels good to think that maybe I will have it more functional soon. I think of it as my little retreat from the world. But, I am taking it one step at a time and not getting ahead of myself.

Tonight I was watching Clean House on the Style network. They have finally started opening up the show to the whole country. That means I could apply, but I doubt they would choose me because I live in the country and don't have a good probability for lots of people at a yard sale. Too bad, I would love their help in a few rooms. Right now, my craft room rates as the worst space, with my bedroom and kitchen or dining rooms following. Oh, well! Maybe I won't need them anyway, right?

Okay, done talking for tonight. Hope everyone is doing well! God Bless!

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: