Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Don't Faint





Don't faint! But, I have completed both quilts! They are far from perfect; the bindings are not the best, but they are completed. This has to be a first for me. Finished and on time. I think I am going to faint. Now I can hardly wait for Christmas!

I still have to sew two fleece blankets for the babies but that I should be able to do in a day or so. And they will be sewn instead of tied. I can just see the little guy untying them just for fun.

This past weekend I went to Chicago to babysit the littlest ones. My DD and her hubby went to the Bears/Packers game. DD is, of course, a Packers fan and had to sit in the middle of a group of Bears season ticket holders. They had a great time and I really enjoyed watching the babes.

I will post photos of the quilts here and then I am going to sign off until after Christmas. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy holiday season.

TTFN,
Ginny

No comments: