Saturday, December 6, 2008

One Day at a Time

And I am taking it one day at a time. The increased meds are helping. I am more interesting things again and I can actually carry on a conversation. I still don't feel like doing much around the house, but I did do dishes last night. Woohoo!

Last Saturday we went down to DS the elder's for GB #2's birthday. We then spent the night with DD and her family at the "new" house. I like it! Some of the rooms are small but it has a lot of potential. The house felt very warm and welcoming. I can't wait to see what they eventually do with it.

Yesterday, I went to my friends for a stamping session. It was nice to get out of the house. I am accumulating a nice collection of handmade cards. Monday night I am going to a class for making homemade gifts. That will help with a few people anyway.

I am setting new goals for myself. My first goal was to get back on my med schedule and I met that goal. Next goal was to get dressed each day. I have been pretty good, just not today. My new goal is to get one thing done each day; like empty a box for example. Still working on that one.

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: