Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hey, I guess I was in the land of the missing for a while. I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since I last posted. Things got pretty bad for a while, but I really think things are on the upswing for good now.

I have been seeing a therapist for a while and we are making progress...hallelujah! We have started setting goals for me and I actually accomplished one today. I have cleared a spot in my craft room so I can stamp again. I feel really good about it because I truly love stamping! Lots of "I's" in these sentences. Sorry. There is no shame in seeking help. That's a good thing, thank God! My therapist is such a doll. She has helped me so much to look less at what I am not and more at what I am. Anyway...!

My grandson's baptism was a very special time. I had a lot of fun at my DD and SIL's. It was really good to see his folks as it had been a while. The night before the baptism was spent at DS the elder's home. My mom and I babysat the two older GB's. What a blast! Mom went to bed early as she had just arrived that day from baby sister's in Texas. The girls and I watched "Barbie" in "A Christmas Carol". Cute! Then we watched the first "Home Alone" movie. Well, the oldest and did. My younger granddaughter fell asleep shortly after the movie started. I was so thrilled as the oldest snuggled all evening with me. Talk about Grandma heaven!

Well, thanks for listening. I probably won't post again until next week. I think I will spend the weekend doing laundry, (is that me talking?) and stamping a few things. All of the children and grandchildren will be here Christmas afternoon and I am so looking forward to it. That means there is lots to do though.

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: