Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crisis

This has been a rough week for several people in my family. I am not going to go into details or name names, but I have to say that a couple of us have finally reached out for the help that has been needed for a while. It never ceases to amaze me at the lengths we will go to to keep people from knowing that we are struggling; including ourselves. Depression tends to run in our family. I suffer from it myself but for the most part it is controlled by medication. Since I retired, I have had problems with motivating myself to get going every day. I am now going to get help with that. I saw someone yesterday to get started and I am feeling like things will get better soon.

DD and the GBs are back in Chicago for a few days. SIL has some time off so they are doing family things. My mom is staying with my sister for a few days so DH and I have the house to ourselves. It has been quite a while and I am ready to enjoy it.

Only two weeks until us girls leave on our cruise. It will be so nice to get away from it all for a few days. Sun and fun, woohoo!

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: