Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

So, my DD and her family went to his family's cabin on a lake for the weekend. Today I did email about what Ashley did while they were there. It was too cute not to share.

Email from DD:

Subject: forgot to mention a cute "Ashley" this weekend

BTW: I forgot to tell U: The kids & I were out in the yard at the cabin... they were pulling itty bitty branches off the trees. Ashley was then rubbing htem all over the trunks of the trees. She started crying, and when I asked what was wrong: she said "I tickle the trees, Mommy! And... THEY DON"T LAUGH!!!"

Ha HA HA HAAAAAAAA! :) She actually was upset that the trees didn't laugh at her tickles!!!! Funny too funny! Seriously, she cried REAL TEARS over that one! You gotta love it~

I did love it! Can you just imagine? Now I know better than to waste my time tickling trees!

I recently joined Facebook. Oh my goodness! What a wonderful way to find old friends. I am back in touch with so many people; and not only my friends, but the kids' friend and relatives. WOW!

I might post more later, but I just HAD to share this one.

TTFN
Ginny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of hugging trees--talking to trees--but never tickling trees. That is funny and touching.

AL