Thursday, March 11, 2010

I think I have it!

I think I finally have enough novelty prints to make the I Spy quilts I have been planning for so long. When I started collecting fabrics, I never realized that it would take so long or be so hard to find enough different prints. At least the quarter yard I bought of each will be enough to do several quilts in different sizes.

Lately, I have been in a bit of a slump. I have turned really, really lazy; even worse that usual. Not sure how I am going to get around it. I don't feel especially depressed, but I do feel lethargic. When I leave home it gets better, but when I am here...ugh! Maybe I actually miss Mom more than I thought. If that is the case it will be better next month. Mom is due home on April 3.

My youngest son and his lovely wife bought their first home and are due to move in at the end of this month. I am so happy for them!

They just did a report on the news about a driver killed recently. Turns out she was texting and driving and didn't notice the semi truck in front of her. Not a pretty sight and sad because it is so preventable.

I am getting over a really stupid cold. It really just affected my throat. My throat got scratchy; a little at first then quite a bit in the middle. It's so annoying because nothing helps it. But, it is getting better...I think.

Okay, just wanted to throw a couple of thoughts out here.

TTFN
Ginny

No comments: